1. Survey purpose, requirements and tasks:
2. The function, body shape, plane size, number of floors, structure type, load (load combination if possible) of the building, the type of foundation to be adopted and its outline size and description of relevant special requirements;
3. The unfavorable geological phenomena of the site should be clarified, and the stability of the site and foundation under static conditions should be analyzed and demonstrated; in the seismic zone where the seismic fortification intensity is equal to or greater than 6 degrees, the site soil type and construction site category should be judged, 7 degrees or greater In the 7-degree strong earthquake zone, analysis, demonstration and judgment should be made on fault dislocation, liquefaction, seismic subsidence, etc., and a clear conclusion on the suitability of the entire site should be made;
4. The stratum structure and the physical and mechanical properties of the rock and soil should be clarified, and qualitative and quantitative evaluations should be made based on the uniformity, strength and deformation properties of the rock and soil. The analysis and selection of geotechnical parameters should comply with the current "Code for Design of Building Foundation Foundation" and "Code for Geotechnical Engineering Investigation";
5. The hydrogeological conditions of the site, groundwater burial conditions and the range of changes should be clarified, and their impact on the stability of foundations, basements and construction slopes should be evaluated, and preventive measures should be proposed;
6. Demonstration and analysis of the foundation plan. The natural foundation plan should put forward suggestions for bearing layer and foundation buried depth, analyze and check the bearing capacity and settlement, and predict the tilt direction and tilt value if necessary; the pile foundation plan should propose pile type, pile end bearing layer, Analysis and recommendations for pile tip soil bearing capacity and pile surrounding soil friction or single pile bearing capacity and pile sinking possibility, pile foundation settlement analysis should be carried out if necessary; analysis and demonstration of other suitable foundation schemes;
7. Analysis of differential settlement between high-rise and low-rise buildings and analysis of the impact on adjacent buildings.
8. Analysis of the slope stability of foundation pit excavation, and propose a supporting plan when necessary;
9. The feasibility of construction precipitation and the impact on the building itself and adjacent buildings, and the precipitation plan should be proposed when necessary;
10. Suggestions for monitoring and inspection programs during construction and use.